Gift ideas - Ideas de regalos

by - martes, noviembre 15, 2011

¡Hola!
Hi!
Quiero compartir dos nuevas colecciones, en la primera han incluído uno de mis collares :D y está inspirada en la música. La otra lista la he creado yo y se llama "G es para... Galaxia."
I want to share two new handmade collections, one of my necklaces was featured on the collection inspired by music (the first one.) The other collection was created by me: "G is for... Galaxy."




A mi de la primera lista me gustan mucho los pendientes con notas musicales :D Y de la segunda lista me gustan los pendientes azules y la flor que está justo abajo, creo que el efecto que han logrado es muy bueno...! 
My likes: on first list I really like music earrings and on the second list I love the blue earrings and the flower that is just below, I think they have a really cool effect ...! 

¿Cuáles son tus favoritos?
Which one is your favorite product?

¡Espero que les guste!
Hope you like it!


You May Also Like

1 comentarios

recent posts